Golden Rules for Burning Fire Crackers in Diwali
Diwali is a time of fun and festivity. People of all the age groups burst firecrackers. The first thing that comes to one’s mind about Diwali is crackers. The kids and elders should take precautionary measures while burning crackers.
Let’s talk about some of the precautions you should take while burning crackers:
- When children burn firecrackers, elders should keep an eye on them and supervise them. They can also give advice and suggestion when needed.
- Children and family members should wear loose clothes.
- One should not wear nylon clothes when firecrackers are burnt. Wearing cotton clothes is a better option.
- Always keep a bucket of water and sand near the place where crackers are burnt.
- Whether you buy crackers online in India, or purchase them from a retail store, make sure that you buy crackers from licensed and reliable suppliers only.
- Use an incense stick for burning the firecrackers as matches and lighters can be dangerous for the children.
- If the firecrackers do not explode, you should throw them in water.
- Never burn a cracker in your hand.
- Do not keep your face very near to the firecrackers.
- Rockets should be burnt in open and large areas only. Never burn crackers indoors or inside a vehicle.
- Make sure that you wash your hands with soap after you’ve burnt the crackers.
- Avoid burning crackers at crowded places and areas where a lot of people move.
- One should never carry firecrackers in pocket.
- Parents should not give the highly exploding crackers with a lot of sound to the children.
What to do when you’re injured?
- If your clothes catch fire, avoid running and try to call for help. Ask someone to get a blanket or a bed sheet to cover.
- If sparks fall into your eyes, look for an eye specialist.
- The injured place should be cleaned with water and place the ice on affected areas. Do the first aid and call for the doctor immediately.
- In case of an emergency, call the doctor and police, if required.
CrackersIndia provides high quality firecrackers to the customers. The company has a wide range of crackers available for all the age groups. You can buy flower pots, ground chakkars, pencils, and other fancy and interesting firecrackers in India and add a special touch to your Diwali. So, what are you waiting for? Browse through the categories and buy the right crackers to spice up and lighten your Diwali 2018.